Weight losing products
Irregular nourishment and caloric food, as well lack of physical activity are just some of the reasons why more and more people are overweight. At the same time, looking good is a trend and an imperative for most people. Hence, along with gym trainings and visits to fitness centres, more and more people are using weight losing products.
Newspapers and television are laden with advertisements and commercials for a quick accomplishment of desirable weight and figure, but there remains the question which of those products are tested, or healthy, and, of course, real (overweight cannot disappear "overnight").
Factors that influence the effectiveness of slimming products are:
- metabolism and digestion state.
- eating habits (do you eat cooked or fried, with a lot or little fat, etc.)
- number of meals
- physical activity
Slimming product groups
- metabolism acceleration products.
- products that effect the hunger and satiation centre and lead to appetite loss.
- fat burner products.
- fat absorbent products.
- laxatives and diuretics - accelerating digestion and eliminating harmful substances and liquids form the body.
- do not go on rigorous diets
- observe the instructions given with the product
- if you have an increased activity of the thyroid, do not take metabolism acceleration products
- protein diets can be harmful due to genesis of cetonic bodies which are typical of diabetics
- growing and developing children should not go on diet
- if your blood pressure is low, do not use diuretics
- if you use laxatives and diuretics, consume plenty of liquid and electrolytes to avoid dehydration
- if you eat even when you are not hungry, out of boredom, take products that result in feeling full
- if you have a health issue as a consequence of overweight, such as diabetes, elevated fats, regular use of slimming products will regulate the blood sugar and fat levels in the blood.
Useful slimming advice
- reduce calorie intake relative to your daily need (most food items have energy specifications on them)
- take plenty of nutrients and liquids in several smaller meals during the day
- increase physical activity (everyday exercise, walks, climbing the stairs instead of elevator)
- before you reach for a slimming product, reconsider your body and your habits to ascertain what suits you best
- calculate your „body mass index" - BMI
Since obesity is a risk factor for development of high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, diabetes and joint damage, regulation of your body weight is an important factor in protection of your health.